Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Elena's Easel Goes to the Fair!

Check it out! My first Holiday Craft Fair Extravaganza!!!



Katie, me, my mom and Carissa - Mom had a profitable day at her Sonata Soap booth!


Katie and me - goofin' with the turtles!

So we had a wonderful time at our first fair. It was fun to talk to people, see how they reacted to my artwork. Many people were interested in the hand drawn portrait raffle. Thank you everyone! Look me up and I can still do a portrait for you! But the grand prize winner of the raffle is:

LISA FREEGUARD

Congratulations Lisa, hope to get working on your portrait soon. Should make a wonderful Christmas present for someone special!

If you interested, I'll be in another holiday craft fair coming up on December 6th. If you're in the area come by Fitch High School to see many more amazing artisans and homemade gifts!


1 comment:

  1. My friend, Cathy, has two pet turtles... When times approach for getting her gifts, I always lean towards something with a turtle on it because she self proclaims, "I love turtles!" So I will be thinking of ordering her a custom designed turtle of some sort of yours.

    ReplyDelete