Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Illustration Friday: Theater

It seems that the innocent, unassuming turtles aren't without their own dramatic flair. For instance, the Turtle Tenors here qualify as reptilian theater. I think the Can Can Turtles are equally as theatrical but I'll save them for another day. Can't you just hear the beautiful melody of the these little guys with their smart red bowties!

In other news, hop on over to Stamping Bella and check out the new turtle stamps just released! I hope everyone has a fabulous time making cards and scrapbooks with them! What fun! If you're a lover of all things stampy, check out the Stamping Bella blog and see all of the other new releases today. They are all so imaginative and adorable! What a great group of artists they have there in BellaLand. Happy Tuesday everyone!

9 comments:

  1. Too, too adorable!! I just love those sweet performing turtles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so sweet! I feel like I am waiting in anticipation for them to sing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Reminds me of bygone days :) -- more innocent days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice illo! I like the softness of the colorpencils you've used. Nice colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe - sweet! Would they be baritones?

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your tenor turtles. they are so sweet and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. how adorable! wonderful illustration!

    ReplyDelete