- The first baby of a good friend means one must make artwork! Since she reads this blog, I'm not going to show you the finished art just yet, but here's a little hint....
- There's going to be a new release of more turtle stamps over at Stamping Bella on the 28th! Hooray! If you check out the blog, some creative ladies are doing some really cool stuff with the stamping challenges.
- I've started a little store over on Artfire (there's a linky on my sidebar). I'm new to Artfire but it looks fun and we'll see how it goes.
- Sold a couple of Turtle Tots with frames on Etsy to wonderful Alicia. Hooray! I've also added the Celebration Card pack to my Etsy store. I love the colors of those designs, so bright and cheery and fuschia!
- Hoping to make something impossible happen for Illustration Friday this week.
- Almost finished with two more jungle babies: Zeke the Zebra and Maya the Monkey, pictures coming soon!
- Trying to eat better as I've sort of been hooked on sugary things for too long now. (thanks to my benevolent co-workers....somebody's always giving me bad-for-you food)
Besides these things I'm looking forward to visiting in-laws in Massachusetts this weekend, starting a Pilates class and the warm weather that I'm sure is just around the corner. Wow, I guess life is always more full than you think!