Friday, January 9, 2009

Taking Requests

The latest turtles I've been drawing have been at the request of a couple of people who've caught the Turtle bug! Thanks to Jen and Heather for thinking up these ideas and ordering them....

Here you have:


Carpenter Turtle, Teacher Turtle and Sailor Turtle! The carpenter and teacher turtles are for a couple who are employed as, you guessed it, a carpenter and a teacher. They have the Singin' in the Rain turtle already for their baby, so the three turtles will be a little family portrait.


The Sailor or Navy turtle will hopefully be the start of a series of military-honoring turtles. I've got some sketches for an Army turtle already. What fun!

1 comment:

  1. AHHHHHHHH I LOVE IT!!!!! I haven't ever seen your art and it's AMAZING!!! So sweet. Do you do individual designs? I'd really like to have you create something for next Christmas of a family of turtles. Is it appropriate to talk business here? I'm all excited CAUSE I LOVE YOUR STUFF!!!

    Your blogs are fun to read too. Ha!

    ReplyDelete