Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Very Merry Christmas

Well, I have to say, Christmas of 2008 will go down in history as one of the best holidays I've ever had! For once I felt like there was time to celebrate, worship, relax and enjoy time with family and friends. It was wonderful.

Here's my recap for your viewing pleasure....


We had a wonderul Christmas potluck on my floor at work, lots of laughter, food and punch! Looks like Mike and Steve had a little too much!

At my parent's on Christmas day there was lots of food, presents and gaming!!! Oh, how we love to break out the boardgames! I'm sure the neighbors can hear us making such an animated raucous. Some people got kicked out for being "too good" (um, Joel), and other's stayed until the wee hours (the Adair duo sure knows how to play!). Kita chomped contentedly on her first big-girl bone!

The next day...we had some more time with Joel's family....

Some sibling snuggle time...


Some father/son time...Joel got to spend some more great time with his sister and father while he was on break. And there's Joel's mom with her snowman tree!

This Christmas I am very thankful for co-workers who make the day go by, family and friends whose love brightens our lives, my amazing husband who chooses to intertwine his life with mine and a Savior who gave up His life so that we could find ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment